Follow Me on Twitter

Si el amor es guerra, no quiero paz.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Marley and weird dreams.

Woah Okay I just had the craziest dream, like cinematically amazing! I want to write it all down before I forget about it.
So apparently Germany was occupied by Americans and I was there visiting my dad. My dad was a priest? and he decided to sell a bomb to a German. He had me deliver the bomb to the German's daughter whom I met at a movie theater. I don't know how I got stuck in the middle of this shit but I ended up helping the German girl plant the bomb in the movie theater. So I was at the movie with my friends and the german girl...But half way through the movie me and the girl quickly left so we wouldn't die in the explosion. Except we left our friends there to die? yay us. She put a scarf on my head so people wouldn't think I was the one that put the bomb there since I was "American." Anyway, we got on a bus to run away and the German bus driver was an ass to me... We went and hid in a huge forest with other people and there was a talking soldier dog. The end.

"Don't worry about a thinggg...cause every little thing's gonna be alright."
There's nothing better than Bob Marley on a Sunday morning.

1 comment: